We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Prepare tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven customer serving/ waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus;
We are looking for an ambitious Prep Cook to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen. You’ll perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
A great prep cook will be quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be deft and able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Proven experience as prep cook
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
We are looking for a professional line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
Submit resumes and inquiries to email@example.com